Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- The dramatic events of 2007 in Myanmar: domestic and international implications (PDF, 161KB)
- Internal dynamics of the Burmese military: before, during and after the 2007 demonstrations (PDF, 149KB)
- Myanmar’s GDP growth and investment: lessons from a historical perspective (PDF, 171KB)
- Migrant-worker remittances and Burma: an economic analysis of survey results (PDF, 398KB)
- Myanmar’s economic relations with China: who benefits and who pays? (PDF, 257KB)
Education and Health Update
- Myanmar education: challenges, prospects and options (PDF, 153KB)
- Evolving education in Myanmar: the interplay of state, business and the community (PDF, 156KB)
- The (re)-emergence of civil society in areas of state weakness: the case of education in Burma/Myanmar (PDF, 173KB)
- Islamic education in Myanmar: a case study (PDF, 159KB)
- Contemporary medical pluralism in Burma (PDF, 163KB)
- Health security among internally displaced and vulnerable populations in eastern Burma (PDF, 234KB)