Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- Politics of disorder: the social unrest in Honiara (PDF, 211KB)
- No more walkabout long Chinatown: Asian involvement in the economic and political process (PDF, 301KB)
Elections and Political Process
- Westminster meets Solomons in the Honiara riots (PDF, 215KB)
- Rainbows across the mountains: the first post–RAMSI general elections (PDF, 389KB)
- The impact of RAMSI on the 2006 elections (PDF, 288KB)
- Kastom (PDF, 217KB) and theocracy: a reflection on governance from the uttermost part of the world
- The coup nobody noticed: the Solomon Islands Western State movement in 2000 (PDF, 268KB)
- Crisis in Solomon Islands: foraging for new directions (PDF, 213KB)
- Appendix 1: The unrest in Honiara–an Australian government perspective (PDF, 79KB)
- Appendix 2: Commission of Inquiry into the April 2006 Civil Unrest in Honiara. Terms of Reference (PDF, 58KB)
- Appendix 3: Pacific Islands Forum Review of the Regional Assistance Mission to the Solomon Islands. Terms of Reference (PDF, 52KB)
- Index (PDF, 78KB)