Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- Preliminary Pages (PDF, 0.2MB)
- Abbreviations (PDF, 0.1MB)
- Introduction (PDF, 0.1MB) – Susan Corbett and Jessica C Lai
- The Asian Pacific Copyright Code (PDF, 0.1MB) – JAL Sterling
Part 1: Norm-making
- TPP, RCEP and the Future of Copyright Norm-setting in the Asian Pacific (PDF, 0.2MB) – Peter K Yu doi
- Copyright Harmonisation in the Asian Pacific Region: Weaving the Peoples Together? (PDF, 0.2MB) – Lida Ayoubi doi
- Fair Use and Traditional Cultural Expressions (PDF, 0.2MB) – Natalie P Stoianoff and Evana Wright doi
Part 2: Norm-taking?
- Copyright Reform in the 21st Century: Adding Privacy Considerations into the Normative Mix (PDF, 0.2MB) – Doris Estelle Long doi
- Free Trade Agreements with the United States, Rulemaking and TPMs: Why Asian Pacific Nations Should Resist Increased Regulation of TPMs in their Domestic Copyright Laws (PDF, 0.2MB) – Susan Corbett doi
Part 3: Users and Access
- Harmony and Counterpoint: Dancing with Fair Use in New Zealand and Australia (PDF, 0.2MB) – Melanie Johnson, Robin Wright and Susan Corbett doi
- Open Government Data Licences in the Greater China Region (PDF, 0.3MB) – Jyh-An Lee doi
Part 4: Non-authors?
- Putting Artists and Guardians of Indigenous Works First: Towards a Restricted Scope of Freedom of Panorama in the Asian Pacific Region (PDF, 0.2MB) – Jonathan Barrett doi
- The Development of Performers’ Rights in New Zealand: Lessons for the Asian Pacific Region? (PDF, 0.2MB) – Jessica C Lai doi