Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- Preliminary Pages (PDF, 0.3MB)
- List of figures (PDF, 0.1MB)
- List of tables (PDF, 0.1MB)
- List of acronyms (PDF, 0.1MB)
- Preface and acknowledgements (PDF, 0.1MB)
- The 2014 New Zealand election in perspective (PDF, 0.2MB)
- The fall and rise of inequality in New Zealand (PDF, 0.3MB)
- Electoral behaviour and inequality (PDF, 0.1MB)
- The social foundations of voting behaviour and party funding (PDF, 0.4MB)
- The winner! The National Party, performance and coalition politics (PDF, 0.4MB)
- Still in Labour (PDF, 0.5MB)
- Greening the inequality debate (PDF, 0.3MB)
- Conservatives compared: New Zealand First, ACT and the Conservatives (PDF, 0.4MB)
- The gender dimension of inequality (PDF, 0.4MB)
- Against the tide? Māori in the Māori electorates (PDF, 0.6MB)
- Inequalities in participation (PDF, 0.5MB)
- The unequal election (PDF, 0.1MB)