Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- Preliminary Pages (PDF, 0.1MB)
- Acknowledgements (PDF, 45KB)
- List of Acronyms (PDF, 68KB)
- List of Contributors (PDF, 74KB)
- Preface: Indigenous Innovation: New Dialogues, New Pathways (PDF, 110KB) – Antony Taubman
- Indigenous Peoples' Innovation and Intellectual Property: The Issues (PDF, 209KB) – Peter Drahos and Susy Frankel doi
- Ancient but New: Developing Locally Driven Enterprises Based on Traditional Medicines in Kuuku I'yu Northern Kaanju Homelands, Cape York, Queensland, Australia (PDF, 343KB) – David J. Claudie, Susan J. Semple, Nicholas M. Smith and Bradley S. Simpson doi
- 'It would be good to know where our food goes': Information Equals Power? (PDF, 133KB) – Jen Cleary doi
- Biopiracy and the Innovations of Indigenous Peoples and Local Communities (PDF, 287KB) – Daniel F. Robinson doi
- Indigenous Cultural Heritage and Fair Trade: Voluntary Certification Standards in the Light of WIPO and WTO Law and Policy-making (PDF, 198KB) – Christoph B. Graber and Jessica C. Lai doi
- Traditional Innovation and the Ongoing Debate on the Protection of Geographical Indications (PDF, 198KB) – Daniel Gervais doi
- The Branding of Traditional Cultural Expressions: To Whose Benefit? (PDF, 175KB) – Daphne Zografos Johnsson doi
- The Pacific Solution: The European Union's Intellectual Property Rights Activism in Australia's and New Zealand's Sphere of Influence (PDF, 190KB) – Michael Blakeney doi
- Do You Want it Gift Wrapped?: Protecting Traditional Knowledge in the Pacific Island Countries (PDF, 194KB) – Miranda Forsyth doi