Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- The global and regional significance of IODP (PDF, 0.1MB)
- A summary of ANZIC in IODP, 2008–2013 (PDF, 0.1MB)
- A brief history of scientific ocean drilling from the Australian and New Zealand points of view (PDF, 0.4MB)
- IODP drilling and core storage facilities (PDF, 0.5MB)
- Australian and New Zealand participation in IODP (PDF, 0.3MB)
- Tales from the ship (PDF, 2.0MB)
- A sampler of scientific results (PDF, 1.6MB)
- Education and Outreach (PDF, 0.3MB)
- Major IODP planning workshops (PDF, 0.3MB)
- The future of scientific ocean drilling: International Ocean Discovery Program (PDF, 0.3MB)
- Regional proposals drilled since 2013 and to be drilled soon (PDF, 1.7MB)
- Broad costs and benefits of Australia’s participation in IODP (PDF, 0.1MB)
- Major publications by ANZIC science party participants arising from 2008 to 2013 expeditions (PDF, 0.2MB)