Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- Research on the early prehistory of Fiji. (PDF, 1.1MB) Atholl Anderson and Geoffrey Clark
- Palaeofaunal sites and excavation (PDF, 1.4MB). Trevor H. Worthy and Atholl Anderson
- Results of palaeofaunal research (PDF, 1.0MB). Trevor H. Worthy and Atholl Anderson
- Vegetation histories from the Fijian Islands: Alternative records of human impact. (PDF, 1.7MB) Geoffrey Hope, Janelle Stevenson and Wendy Southern
- Fieldwork in southern Viti Levu and Beqa Island. (PDF, 4.2MB) Atholl Anderson and Geoffrey Clark
- Fieldwork in northern Viti Levu and Mago Island. (PDF, 2.4MB) Geoffrey Clark and Atholl Anderson
- Site chronology and a review of radiocarbon dates from Fiji. (PDF, 1.3MB) Geoffrey Clark and Atholl Anderson
- Molluscan remains from Fiji. (PDF, 1.6MB) Katherine Szabó
- The fish bone remains. (PDF, 846KB) Geoffrey Clark and Katherine Szabó
- Bird, mammal and reptile remains. (PDF, 918KB) Trevor H. Worthy and Geoffrey Clark
- Ceramic assemblages from excavations on Viti Levu, Beqa-Ugaga and Mago Island. (PDF, 3.5MB) Geoffrey Clark
- Post-Lapita ceramic change in Fiji. (PDF, 878KB) Geoffrey Clark
- Compositional analysis of Fijian ceramics. (PDF, 1.1MB) Geoffrey Clark and Douglas Kennett
- Stone artefact manufacture at Natunuku, Votua, Kulu and Ugaga, Fiji. (PDF, 1.5MB) Chris Clarkson and Lyn Schmidt
- Characterisation and sourcing of archaeological adzes and flakes from Fiji. (PDF, 1.2MB) Barry Fankhauser, Geoffrey Clark and Atholl Anderson
- Colonisation and culture change in the early prehistory of Fiji. (PDF, 1.5MB) Geoffrey Clark and Atholl Anderson