Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- Preliminary pages (PDF, 99KB)
- List of Figures (PDF, 95KB)
- List of Tables (PDF, 75KB)
- Abbreviations and acronyms (PDF, 95KB)
- Acknowledgements (PDF, 52KB)
- Author affiliations (PDF, 64KB)
- Introduction: Developing the National Disability Insurance Scheme (PDF, 228KB)
- Disability in the Indigenous population (PDF, 328KB)
- Disability support services: Indigenous users and barriers to access (PDF, 351KB)
- Current dataset gaps and limitations (PDF, 117KB)
- Delivering disability services (PDF, 172KB)
- Existing evaluations of service delivery models (PDF, 94KB)
- Providing a disability workforce (PDF, 126KB)
- Key issues for disability service delivery models for remote Indigenous communities (PDF, 120KB)
- References (PDF, 122KB)
- Appendix 1: Projection methodology for Remote Service Delivery Areas (PDF, 110KB)
- Appendix 2: How Indigenous persons with a disability were identified in the NATSISS, Census and SDAC (PDF, 124KB)
- Appendix 3: Key questions to inform NDIS and mapping to available data (PDF, 84KB)
- Appendix 4: Data sources on disability for the Indigenous population (PDF, 111KB)
- Appendix 5: Attachment tables (PDF, 150KB)
- CAEPR Research Monograph Series (PDF, 115KB)