Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- Hiring, Firing, Roles and Responsibilities (PDF, 154KB) – Keith Dowding and Chris Lewis doi
- Ministers as Ministries and the Logic of their Collective Action (PDF, 193KB) – John Wanna doi
- Predicting Cabinet Ministers: A psychological approach (PDF, 310KB) – Michael Dalvean doi
- Democratic Ambivalence? Ministerial attitudes to party and parliamentary scrutiny (PDF, 232KB) – James Walter doi
- Ministerial Accountability to Parliament (PDF, 512KB) – Phil Larkin doi
- The Pattern of Forced Exits from the Ministry (PDF, 368KB) – Keith Dowding, Chris Lewis and Adam Packer doi
- Ministers and Scandals (PDF, 166KB) – Scott Brenton doi
- A Recent Scandal: The Home Insulation Program (PDF, 191KB) – Chris Lewis doi
- Assessing Ministerial Responsibility in Australia (PDF, 159KB) – Richard Mulgan doi