Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- Introduction (PDF, 133KB) – Joshua A. Bell, Paige West and Colin Filer
- Wildlands, Deserted Bays and Other Bushy Metaphors of Pacific Place (PDF, 1.1MB) – Alexander Mawyer
- Non-Pristine Forests: A Long-Term History of Land Transformation in the Western Solomons (PDF, 703KB) – Edvard Hviding
- Forests of Gold: From Mining to Logging (and Back Again) (PDF, 122KB) – Jamon Alex Halvaksz
- The Impact of Mining Development on Settlement Patterns, Firewood Availability and Forest Structure in Porgera (PDF, 923KB) – Jerry K. Jacka
- The Structural Violence of Resource Extraction in the Purari Delta (PDF, 961KB) – Joshua A. Bell
- The Fate of Crater Mountain: Forest Conservation in the Eastern Highlands of Papua New Guinea (PDF, 132KB) – Paige West and Enock Kale
- How April Salumei Became the REDD Queen (PDF, 446KB) – Colin Filer
- Representational Excess in Recent Attempts to Acquire Forest Carbon in the Kamula Doso Area, Western Province, Papua New Guinea (PDF, 887KB) – Michael Wood
- ‘Evergreen’ and REDD+ in the Forests of Oceania (PDF, 155KB) – Jennifer Gabriel