Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- Introduction (PDF, 1.3MB) – Mark Busse and Kathy Whimp doi
- Intellectual property rights in Papua New Guinea (PDF, 788KB) – Leslie Harroun doi
- Multiple perspectives on intellectual property (PDF, 685KB) – Marilyn Strathern doi
- Copyrighting traditional Tolai knowledge? (PDF, 870KB) – Jacob L Simet doi
- The National Cultural Property (Preservation) Act (PDF, 639KB) – Mark Busse doi
- Ownership of ideas and things: a case study of the politics of the Kuk prehistoric site (PDF, 943KB) – John D. Muke doi
- Stealing music from/in Papua New Guinea (PDF, 398KB) – Don Niles doi
- Plant genetic resources of Papua New Guinea: some thoughts on intellectual property rights (PDF, 454KB) – Rosa Kambuou doi
- Genetic, biochemical and medicinal resources: how much can we own, protect and receive credit for? (PDF, 325KB) – Lohi Matainaho doi
- Access to genetic resources: legal and policy issues (PDF, 1.1MB) – Kathy Whimp doi
- The search for an interim solution (PDF, 670KB) – Brendan Tobin doi