Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
Testimony, witnessing and the institution
- Can the institution speak? The university as testimony in Canada today (PDF, 156KB) Len M. Findlay
- Reconciliation as ritual: comparative perspectives on innovation and performance in processes of reconciliation (PDF, 212KB) Roxana Waterson
- ‘Healing the heartbreak’?: the role of testimony in the Australian inquiry into the separation of Indigenous children from their families (PDF, 199KB) Rebecca Devitt
The testimonial arts: challenging national memory
- Used and abused (PDF, 2.4MB) Adrian Stimson
- Buffalo Boy testifies: decolonising visual testimony in a colonial-settler society (PDF, 181KB) Lynne Bell
- Ancestors rising: Aboriginal art as historical testimo (PDF, 3.5MB) Mary Longman
- In an era of stalled reconciliation: the uncanny witness of Ray Lawrence’s Jindabyne (PDF, 191KB) Rosanne Kennedy