Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- Bigotry and Religion in Australia, 1865-1950 (PDF, 98KB)
- In Memoriam Patrick O’Farrell (PDF, 124KB) Malcolm Campbell
- Double Jeopardy: Catholic and Irish (PDF, 143KB) Patrick O’Farrell
- Interpreting Aboriginal Religion: From Nineteenth-Century Evolutionism to Durkheimian Sociology (PDF, 193KB) Henrika Kuklick
- You in Your Small Corner: The Love Song of Alfred J Dyer: Early Days of Church Mission Society Missions to the Aborigines of Arnhem Land (PDF, 195KB) Mickey Dewar
- Mutual Conversion?: The Methodist Church and the Yolŋu, With Particular Reference to Yirrkala (PDF, 211KB) Howard Morphy
- Was It Ever So?: Anti-Semitism in Australia 1860–1950? (PDF, 175KB) Rodney Gouttman
- A ‘Successful Experiment’ No More: The Intensification of Religious Bigotry in Eastern Australia, 1865–1885 (PDF, 184KB) Malcolm Campbell
- A ‘Region of Indecency and Pruriency’: Religious Conflict, Female Communities and Health Care in Colonial New South Wales (PDF, 192KB) Judith Godden
- Religion Matters: The Experience of Syrian/Lebanese Christians in Australia from the 1880s to 1947 (PDF, 186KB) Anne Monsour
- Taking Away Joss: Chinese Religion and the Wesleyan Mission in Castlemaine, 1868 (PDF, 168KB) Benjamin Penny