Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- A world in making (PDF, 95KB) – Suzie Attiwill
- Jewellery, the urban milieu and emergence (PDF, 2.1MB) – Jacqui Chan
- The generative loom: Tapestry in the community (PDF, 537KB) – Kirsty Darlaston
- Pursuing a sense of the emergent through craft practices in architectural design (PDF, 1.1MB) – Michael Davis
- Crafting the imaginary: The deteriorating idea and sentimental plan of the ideal city (PDF, 342KB) – Erin Hinton and Craig Bremner
- Void. Interstitial practices of doubt and reward (PDF, 961KB) – Marieluise Jonas and Heike Rahmann
- (Un)making Canberra: Craft and the designing of settler-colonialism in Australia (PDF, 942KB) – Matthew Norman Kiem
- Crafting social innovators: Designing collaborative, participative, networked solutions in urban contexts (PDF, 597KB) – Marzia Mortati and Beatrice Villari
- This home is a factory: Implications of the Maker movement on urban environments (PDF, 112KB) – Mark Richardson, Susie Elliott and Brad Haylock