Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- Sustainability in Craft and Design (PDF, 387KB) - Kevin Murray
- Towards a post-consumer subjectivity: a future for the crafts in the twenty first century? (PDF, 328KB) - Peter Hughes
- Ideological Constructs – Past Visions/Future Possibilities: evaluating the endangered subjects in the context of emerging global sustainability and environmental agendas (PDF, 215KB) - Mary Loveday Edwards
- Theorising a transformative agenda for craft (PDF, 284KB) - Matthew Kiem
- Ecology and the aesthetics of imperfect balance (PDF, 427KB) - Roderick Bamford
- Craft and sustainable development: reflections on Scottish craft and pathways to sustainability (PDF, 1.1MB) - Emilia Ferraro, Rehema White, Eoin Cox, Jan Bebbington and Sandra Wilson
- Sustaining crafts and livelihoods: handmade in India (PDF, 440KB) - Sharmila Wood