Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- Preliminary pages (PDF, 0.1MB)
- Introduction (PDF, 0.1MB) – James Beattie doi
- A world of fins and fences: Australian and South African shark management in the transoceanic south (PDF, 0.6MB) – Miles Powell doi
- The curious case of the marginalisation or distortion of Russian and Soviet environmental history in global environmental histories (PDF, 0.1MB) – David Moon doi
- The history of transportations of stoats (Mustela erminea) and weasels (M. nivalis) to New Zealand, 1883–92 (PDF, 1.3MB) – Carolyn M. King doi
- Environmental change, sanitation and bubonic plague in Lagos, 1924–31 (PDF, 0.1MB) – Olukayode A. Faleye doi