Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
Research and Theory in Human Ecology
- Spanish Environmental Generations in the Twentieth Century (PDF, 0.3MB) – Manuela Caballero doi
- Hunting and Monitoring: Community-Based Research in Xerente Indigenous Land, Brazilian Cerrado (PDF, 0.6MB) – Milton de Paula, Valcir Xerente and Juarez Pezzuti doi
- Engaging with Human Identity in Social-Ecological Systems: A Dialectical Approach (PDF, 0.2MB) – Micah Ingalls and Richard Stedman doi
- Hydraulic Fracking, Shale Energy Development, and Climate Inaction: A New Landscape of Risk in the Trump Era (PDF, 0.1MB) – Anthony E. Ladd and Richard York doi
- The Treadmill of Alternatively Fueled Vehicle Production (PDF, 0.2MB) – Julius McGee doi
- Protected Area Establishment and Its Implications for Local Food Security (PDF, 0.8MB) – Elaine M. Nakamura and Natalia Hanazaki doi
- Social Well-Being and Pro-Environmental Behavior: A Cross-Lagged Panel Design (PDF, 0.3MB) – Gabriele Prati, Cinzia Albanesi, and Luca Pietrantoni doi
- Reflections, Analysis, and Significance for Human Ecology of Pope Francis’s Encyclical Letter Laudato Si’: On Care for Our Common Home (PDF, 0.3MB) – Robin van Tine doi
- The Structure and Coherence of the New Environmental Paradigm: Reconceptualizing the Dimensionality Debate (PDF, 0.3MB) – Chenyang Xiao and Jan Buhrmann doi
- Environmental Sociology: The Ecology of Late Modernity (PDF, 0.1MB) – Reviewed by Jennifer E. Givens
- Capitalism in the Web of Life: Ecology and the Accumulation of Capital (PDF, 0.1MB) – Reviewed by Laura McKinney
- Contributors to this issue (PDF, 0.1MB)