Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
The diversity and dynamism of legal change in socialist China and Vietnam
- The Diversity and Dynamism of Legal Change in Socialist China and Vietnam (PDF, 140KB)
- Of ‘socialism’ and ‘socialist’ legal transformations in China and Vietnam (PDF, 173KB)
- Changing concepts of socialist law in Vietnam (PDF, 202KB)
- Confucianism and the conception of the law in Vietnam (PDF, 145KB)
Enduring socialist ideology and practice
- Transforming Chinese enterprise: ideology, efficiency and instrumentalism in the process of reform (PDF, 175KB)
- Socialist ideology and practical realsim: the process of compromise in Vietnam’s Law on Education (PDF, 134KB)
- Legal education in transitional Vietnam (PDF, 174KB)
- Vietnamese jurisprudence: informing court reform (PDF, 238KB)
- Ideology and professionalism: the resurgence of the Vietnamese bar (PDF, 172KB)
Socialist transitions: the centre and the local
- Mapping legal change in the context of reforms to Chinese police powers (PDF, 197KB)
- State-owned enterprises, law and a decade of market-oriented socialist development in Vietnam (PDF, 318KB)
- Public administration reform in Vietnam: foreign transplants or local hybrids? (PDF, 148KB)