Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- ‘A proper job’ (PDF, 0.6MB)
- Once were cowboys (PDF, 0.2MB)
- A working ‘home away from home’ (PDF, 0.2MB)
- A taste of Northern bitter (PDF, 0.3MB)
- Eddie French’s rainbow (PDF, 0.4MB)
- The brewer’s assistant (PDF, 0.5MB)
- Pursuing my own rainbow’s end (PDF, 0.1MB)
- The tallyman and other endeavours (PDF, 0.2MB)
- Adventures in Southeast Asia (PDF, 1.8MB)
- As far south as we could go (PDF, 0.4MB)
- Working with the airlines in the Australasia-Pacific region (PDF, 0.8MB)
- The ups and downs of a contractor (PDF, 0.1MB)
- Not a multinational this time (PDF, 0.4MB)
- A swansong working with the public service (PDF, 0.1MB)