Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- The Quest for Quality in Universities (PDF, 0.5MB) – Lewis Evans
- Perspectives on Growth: Implications for Asia, Australia and New Zealand (PDF, 0.8MB) – Timothy M. Devinney and Stephen Kirchner
- Rapid Industrialisation in ASEAN: Some Analytical and Policy Lessons (PDF, 1.0MB) – Hal Hill
- Light Rail in Sydney: Some Privatisation Lessons (PDF, 0.9MB) – Gordon Mills
- Reforming Australian Local Government: Forced or Voluntary Amalgamations? (PDF, 0.6MB) – Brian Dollery
- Improving Regulation of the Domestic Content of Australian Television (PDF, 0.7MB) – Franco Papandrea
- The Rise of Judicial Activism in New Zealand (PDF, 0.6MB) – James Allan
- The Equity Premium and the Government Cost of Capital: A Response to Neville Hathaway (PDF, 0.8MB) – John Quiggin
- Rejoinder (PDF, 0.2MB) – Neville Hathaway
- The Schick Report: Evaluating State Sector Reform in New Zealand (PDF, 0.4MB) – Joe Wallis
- China’s Strategic Preferences (PDF, 0.7MB) – Eric Jones
- Harry Clarke reviews Immigration and the Australian Economy by William Foster (PDF, 0.2MB)
- John Rogers reviews The Political Economy of the Minimal State edited by Charles K. Rowley (PDF, 0.2MB)
- Agnes-Mary Brooke reviews Beyond Child Rescue: Developing Family-Centred Practice at St Luke's by Dorothy Scott and Di O’Neill (PDF, 0.2MB)
- Mike Beverland reviews Scandal at Cave Creek: A Shocking Failure in Public Accountability by Graeme Hunt (PDF, 0.1MB)
- Charles Richardson reviews Economics and Ethics? edited by Peter Groenewegen (PDF, 0.2MB)
- Eric Jones reviews The Economic Laws of Scientific Research by Terence Kealey (PDF, 0.2MB)