Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- Excellence in Research for Australia: An Audit of the Applied Economics Rankings (PDF, 477KB) – Sinclair Davidson doi
- Fabricating Invention: The Patent Malfunction of Australian Patent Law (PDF, 407KB) – Hazel V. J. Moir doi
- Stimulating Savings: An Analysis of Cash Handouts in Australia and the United States (PDF, 931KB) – Sinclair Davidson and Ashton de Silva doi
- Is Policy Too Important to be Left to Empiricists? Lessons of the 2012 Nobel Prize in Economics (PDF, 471KB) – Richard Cornes and José A. Rodrigues-Neto doi
- A Critique of the Productivity Commission’s Cost-Benefit Analysis in the ‘Disability Care and Support’ Report (PDF, 145KB) – Mark Harrison doi
- The Power to Tax, 33 Years Later (PDF, 480KB) – Jonathan Pincus doi