Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
Symposium: The Fiscal Stimulus
- Stimulusgate (PDF, 150KB) – Sinclair Davidson doi
- In the Long Run, the Multiplier is Dead: Lessons from a Simulation (PDF, 280KB) – Ross Guest and Anthony J. Makin doi
- China’s Fiscal Stimulus and the Recession Australia Never Had: Is a Growth Slowdown Now Inevitable? (PDF, 432KB) – Creina Day doi
- An Accelerator Tied to a Brake: Fiscal Stimulus Under a Floating Exchange Rate (PDF, 197KB) – Tom Valentine doi
- The Benefits (and Costs) of Foresight and Hindsight in Macro Policy Formulation (PDF, 390KB) – Nigel Stapledon doi
- Trends in Emissions Across the States of Australia 1998–99 to 2007–08: A Shift-share Analysis (PDF, 512KB) – Kankesu Jayanthakumaran and Ying Liu doi
- New Technologies in Higher Education: Lower Attendance and Worse Learning Outcomes? (PDF, 426KB) – Pedro Gomis-Porqueras, Jürgen Meinecke and José A. Rodrigues-Neto doi
- The Peculiar Economics of Government Policy towards Sport (PDF, 470KB) – Richard Pomfret and John K. Wilson doi