Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- Two decades of Murray-Darling water management: A river of funding, a trickle of achievement (PDF, 217KB) – Lisa Lee and Tihomir Ancev doi
- The new Basel Capital Accord: A major advance at a turbulent time (PDF, 415KB) – Chris Terry doi
- The paradox of national water savings: A critique of “Water for the Future” (PDF, 202KB) – Lin Crase and Suzanne O’Keefe doi
- Peter Karmel: A tribute (PDF, 131KB) – Geoff Harcourt doi
- Helen Suzman: The hour brings forth the woman (PDF, 142KB) – John Nieuwenhuysen doi
- Government Managing Risk: Income Contigent Loans for Social and Economic Progress, edited by Bruce Chapman (PDF, 146KB) – Chris Jones
- Great Depressions of the Twentieth Century, edited by Timothy Kehoe and Edward Prescott (PDF, 136KB) – Declan Trott
- A Report to the Council of Australian Governments, by Infrastructure Australia (PDF, 149KB) – Henry Ergas
- The Economic Analysis of Universities: Strategic Groups and Positioning, by Susanne Warning (PDF, 162KB) – Maria Racionero