Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- Beyond dead reckoning: Mobilities of return in the Pacific (PDF, 0.2MB) – John Taylor doi
- The diversification of return: Banaban home islands and movements in historical perspective (PDF, 0.4MB) – Wolfgang Kempf doi
- The Rotuman experience with reverse migration (PDF, 0.3MB) – Alan Howard and Jan Rensel doi
- Overseas-born youth in Tongan high schools: Learning the hard life (PDF, 0.3MB) – Helen Lee doi
- Agency and selfhood among young Palauan returnees (PDF, 0.2MB) – Rachana Agarwal doi
- (Be)Longings: Diasporic Pacific Islanders and the meaning of home (PDF, 0.2MB) – Kirsten McGavin doi
- Adding insult to injury: Experiences of mobile HIV-positive women who return home for treatment in Tanah Papua, Indonesia (PDF, 0.3MB) – Leslie Butt, Jenny Munro and Gerdha Numbery doi
- Urban castaways: The precarious living of marooned islanders (PDF, 0.2MB) – Thorgeir Kolshus doi
- Migration and homemaking practices among the Amis of Taiwan (PDF, 0.5MB) – Shu-Ling Yeh doi