Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- Preliminary pages (PDF, 0.2MB)
- Wind suppresses calling in northern buff-cheeked crested gibbons (Nomascus annamensis) (PDF, 0.6MB) – Jessica Williams doi
- Taking care in prehistoric Latin America: A case study of care giving among hunter-gatherers in the Final Late Holocene (PDF, 0.2MB) – Terri Fisher doi
- Factors affecting energetic regulation of ovulation leading to birth seasonality in tropical and temperate subpopulations (PDF, 0.4MB) – Tess Johnson doi
- Environmental and health effects of early copper metallurgy and mining in the Bronze Age (PDF, 0.4MB) – Sarah Martin doi
- Dealing with predators: Vigilance and alarm calling in primates (PDF, 0.1MB) – Phoebe Raff doi
- Primate social structure as a predictor of modes of communication and the ability to learn a human language (PDF, 0.2MB) – Rebecca Jade Sullivan doi
- Skeletal evidence of torture: How can the past inform the present? (PDF, 0.1MB) – Victoria Tasker doi
- When the forest calls: My experience on the Primate Behavioural Ecology Field School in Cambodia (PDF, 1.1MB) – Cynthia Parayiwa doi
- So that their graves overlooked the sea: Student experience of the Philippines International Archaeological Field School (PDF, 1.0MB) – Melandri Vlok doi
- Author biographies (PDF, 0.1MB)