Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- Preliminary pages (PDF, 0.2MB)
- Introduction (PDF, 0.2MB) — James Beattie doi
- Political agitation for forest conservation: Victoria, 1860–1960 (PDF, 1.9MB) — Stephen Legg doi
- Wartime political ambition behind one image of a dam in Australia is Developing a Dust Bowl (1943): US/Australian film imagery, environment, and nationalist storytelling (PDF, 2.3MB) — Janette-Susan Bailey doi
- New perspectives on methodology in garden history: Approaches towards writing about imported medicinal plants in colonial New Zealand (PDF, 0.5MB) — Joanna Bishop doi
- The Tuntian system in Xinjiang under the Qing Dynasty: A perspective from environmental history (PDF, 3.7MB) — Ts’ui-jung Liu and I-chun Fan doi
- Epizootics and the colonial legacies of the United States in Philippine veterinary science (PDF, 0.5MB) — Arleigh Ross D. Dela Cruz doi