Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- Preliminary (PDF, 286KB)
- List of Figures and Tables (PDF, 55KB)
- Acknowledgements (PDF, 53KB)
- List of Shortened Forms (PDF, 57KB)
- Contributors (PDF, 83KB)
- Country, Native Title and Ecology (PDF, 131KB) – Jessica K Weir doi
- Connections of Spirit: Kuninjku Attachments to Country (PDF, 151KB) – Luke Taylor doi
- The Kalpurtu Water Cycle: Bringing Life to the Desert of the South West Kimberley (PDF, 129KB) – Patrick Sullivan, Hanson Boxer (Pampila), Warford Bujiman (Pajiman) and Doug Moor (Kordidi) doi
- ‘Two Ways’: Bringing Indigenous and Non-Indigenous Knowledges Together (PDF, 1.4MB) – Samantha Muller doi
- Water Planning and Native Title: A Karajarri and Government Engagement in the West Kimberley (PDF, 487KB) – Jessica K Weir, Roy Stone and Mervyn Mulardy Jnr doi
- Native Title and Ecology: Agreement-making in an Era of Market Environmentalism (PDF, 171KB) – Lee Godden doi
- Towards a Carbon Constrained Future: Climate Change, Emissions Trading and Indigenous Peoples’ Rights in Australia (PDF, 278KB) – Emily Gerrard doi