Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- Seeing More than Black and White: Picturing Aboriginality at Australia’s National Portrait Gallery (PDF, 569KB) – Melinda Hinkson doi
- Climate Change and Regional Identity in the Latrobe Valley, Victoria (PDF, 217KB) – John Tomaney and Margaret Somerville doi
- ‘Truth is not the seduction’: Brian Castro’s Autobiographical Space (PDF, 225KB) – Jacinta van den Berg doi
The Ecological Humanities
- The Rights of Nature: Reconsidered (PDF, 250KB) – Peter Burdon doi
- Encountering Native Grasslands: Matters of Concern in an Urban Park (PDF, 4.5MB) – Lesley Instone doi
- Detouring to Grafton: The Sydney Botanic Gardens and the Making of an Australian Urban Aesthetic (PDF, 241KB) – Jodi Frawley doi
- Nick Enright: An Actor’s Playwright, edited by Anne Pender and Susan Lever (PDF, 115KB) – Michael Buhagiar
- Men at Play: Masculinities in Australian Theatre since the 1950s, by Jonathan Bollen, Adrian Kiernander and Bruce Parr (PDF, 116KB) – Bradley Wells
- Turning Points in Australian History, edited by Martin Crotty and David Andrew Roberts (PDF, 116KB) – >Bradley Wells
- Australia through Women’s Eyes, by Ann Standish and An Everyday Transience, edited by William Goldswain and William Taylor (PDF, 139KB) – Jo Chipperfield
- Friendly Mission: The Tasmanian Journals and Papers of George Augustus Robinson, edited by N.J.B. Plomley and Reading Robinson: Companion Essays to Friendly Mission, edited by Anna Johnston and Mitchell Rolls (PDF, 147KB) – Greg Lehman