Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- Imperial literacy and indigenous rights: Tracing transoceanic circuits of a modern discourse (PDF, 547KB) – Tracey Banivanua Mar doi
- Encountering Aboriginal knowledge: Explorer narratives on north-east Queensland, 1770 to 1820 (PDF, 615KB) – Michael Davis doi
- ‘Black Velvet’ and ‘Purple Indignation’: Print responses to Japanese ‘poaching’ of Aboriginal women (PDF, 2.8MB) – Liz Conor doi
- Awabakal voices: The life and work of Percy Haslam (PDF, 2.3MB) – John Maynard doi
Notes and Docs
- The Aboriginal people in Sydney as seen by Eugène Delessert, December 1844 to August 1845 (PDF, 2.1MB) – Colin Dyer doi
- Challenging the moral issues of his time: Proud Ngarrindjeri man of the Coorong, Thomas Edwin Trevorrow (1954–2013) (PDF, 432KB) – Karen Hughes doi