Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- Preliminary (PDF, 333KB)
- Sustainability in Craft and Design (PDF, 387KB) – Kevin Murray doi
- Towards a post-consumer subjectivity: a future for the crafts in the twenty first century? (PDF, 328KB) – Peter Hughes doi
- Ideological Constructs – Past Visions/Future Possibilities: evaluating the endangered subjects in the context of emerging global sustainability and environmental agendas (PDF, 215KB) – Mary Loveday Edwards doi
- Theorising a transformative agenda for craft (PDF, 284KB) – Matthew Kiem doi
- Ecology and the aesthetics of imperfect balance (PDF, 427KB) – Roderick Bamford doi
- Craft and sustainable development: reflections on Scottish craft and pathways to sustainability (PDF, 1.1MB) – Emilia Ferraro, Rehema White, Eoin Cox, Jan Bebbington and Sandra Wilson doi
- Sustaining crafts and livelihoods: handmade in India (PDF, 440KB) – Sharmila Wood doi
- About craft + design enquiry (PDF, 146KB)