Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- Preliminary pages (PDF, 327KB)
- Welcome note (PDF, 93KB) – Jenny Deves
- Editors’ introduction (PDF, 151KB) – Peter McNeil and Rosemary Hawker
- Relational craft and Australian fashionability in the 1970s–80s: Friends, pathways, ideas and aesthetics (PDF, 3.6MB) – Sally Gray doi
- Two tenants of Number 9 Collins Street: Tom Roberts and Kate Keziah Eeles (PDF, 220KB) – Juliette Peers doi
- Relational style: Craft as social identity in Australian fashion (PDF, 4.3MB) – Jess Berry doi
- Repetitive crafting: The shared aesthetic of time in Australian contemporary art (PDF, 5.4MB) – Sera Waters doi
- Crafting relations: Aspects of materiality and interactivity in exhibition environments (PDF, 1.0MB) – Sandra Karina Löschke doi
- The relational origins of inter-media art in painting, interior design and picture framing: Pamela Gaunt’s Errant Abstractions (PDF, 5.0MB) – Richard Read doi
- Current calls for papers and announcements (PDF, 149KB)
- About craft + design enquiry (PDF, 150KB)