Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- Preliminary pages (PDF, 0.2MB)
- List of figures (PDF, 0.1MB)
- List of tables (PDF, 0.1MB)
- Contributors (PDF, 0.1MB)
- Acknowledgements (PDF, 0.1MB)
- Preface (PDF, 0.1MB)
- From welfare to work, or work to welfare? (PDF, 0.2MB) – Kirrily Jordan and Jon Altman doi
- Reframed as welfare: CDEP’s fall from favour (PDF, 0.2MB) – Will Sanders doi
- Some statistical context for analysis of CDEP (PDF, 0.6MB) – Boyd Hunter doi
- Just a jobs program? CDEP employment and community development on the NSW far south coast (PDF, 0.2MB) – Kirrily Jordan doi
- Looking for ‘real jobs’ on the APY Lands: Intermittent and steady employment in CDEP and other paid work (PDF, 0.2MB) – Kirrily Jordan doi
- Work habits and localised authority in Anmatjere CDEPs: Losing good practice through policy and program review (PDF, 1.8MB) – Will Sanders doi
- Bawinanga and CDEP: The vibrant life, and near death, of a major Aboriginal corporation in Arnhem Land (PDF, 0.4MB) – Jon Altman doi