Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Part I. Introduction
Part II. Framework and Institutions
- Expanding State Spaces Using ‘Idle’ Native Customary Land in Sarawak (PDF, 290KB)
- Native Customary Land: The Trust as a Device for Land Development in Sarawak (PDF, 215KB)
- Decentralisation, Forests and Estate Crops in Kutai Barat District, East Kalimantan (PDF, 683KB)
Part III. Local Interventions
- Community Mapping, Tenurial Rights and Conflict Resolution in Kalimantan (PDF, 634KB)
- Community Cooperatives, ‘Illegal’ Logging and Regional Autonomy in the Borderlands of West Kalimantan (PDF, 426KB)
- Seeking Spaces for Biodiversity by Improving Tenure Security for Local Communities in Sabah (PDF, 750KB)
- Social, Environmental and Legal Dimensions of Adat as an Instrument of Conservation in East Kalimantan (PDF, 193KB)
- The Potential for Coexistence between Shifting Cultivation and Commercial Logging in Sarawak (PDF, 396KB)