Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- Preliminary pages (PDF, 196KB)
- Preface (PDF, 82KB)
- List of tables (PDF, 40KB)
- List of figures (PDF, 73KB)
- Abbreviations and acronyms (PDF, 103KB)
- Indigenous policy, the mining industry, and Indigenous livelihoods: An introduction (PDF, 284KB)
- ‘Government been mustering me…’: Historical background (PDF, 689KB)
- ‘They still mustering me’: The three agreements (PDF, 1.4MB)
- The Ranger uranium mine: When opportunity becomes a cost (PDF, 536KB)
- ‘We’ve got the richest trusts but the poorest people’: The Yandi Land Use Agreement (PDF, 2.4MB)
- ‘Achieving white dreams whilst being black’: Agency and ambivalence at Century mine (PDF, 2.7MB)
- Conclusion (PDF, 648KB)