Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- The context for observation (PDF, 838KB) John Taylor
- Counting the Wik: the 2001 Census in Aurukun, western Cape York Peninsula (PDF, 525KB) David Martin
- When systems collide: the 2001 Census at a Northern Territory outstation (PDF, 887KB) Frances Morphy
- Adapting to circumstance: the 2001 Census in the Alice Springs town camps (PDF, 1.2MB) Will Sanders
- The Indigenous Enumeration Strategy: an overview assessment and ideas for improvement (PDF, 456KB) David Martin, Frances Morphy, Will Sanders and John Taylor