Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- The information systems discipline in Australian universities: a contextual framework (PDF, 533KB) Guy G. Gable
- A retrospective of the information systems discipline in Australia (PDF, 613KB) Roger Clarke
- Characterising academic information systems in Australia: developing and evaluating a theoretical framework (PDF, 308KB) Gail Ridley
The State Case Studies
- The information systems discipline in Australia’s capital (PDF, 178KB) Shirley Gregor and Edward Lewis and Craig McDonald
- The information systems discipline in New South Wales universities (PDF, 168KB) Jim Underwood and Ernie Jordan
- The information systems academic discipline in Queensland (PDF, 170KB) Bob Smyth and Guy G. Gable
- Information systems in South Australia: a critical investigation (PDF, 184KB) Paula M. C. Swatman and Andy Koronios
- The information systems discipline in Tasmania (PDF, 205KB) Gail Ridley
- The information systems discipline in Victoria (PDF, 170KB) Carol E. Pollard and Elsie S. K. Chan
- Information systems teaching and research in West Australian universities (PDF, 169KB) Janice Burn and Craig Standing and Chad Lin
- A longitudinal study of information systems research in Australia (PDF, 149KB) Graham Pervan and Graeme Shanks
- The information systems academic discipline in Australian universities: a meta-analysis (PDF, 227KB) Gail Ridley and Guy Gable and Bob Smyth and Shirley Gregor and Roger Clarke