Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- If we redesigned copyright from scratch, what might it look like? (PDF, 0.2MB) – Rebecca Giblin and Kimberlee Weatherall doi
- Copyright, creators and society’s need for autonomous art – the blessing and curse of monetary incentives (PDF, 0.3MB) – Martin Senftleben doi
- Copyright as an access right: Securing cultural participation through the protection of creators’ interests (PDF, 0.3MB) – Christophe Geiger doi
- What should copyright protect? (PDF, 0.3MB) – R Anthony Reese doi
- Making copyright markets work for creators, consumers and the public interest (PDF, 0.2MB) – Jeremy de Beer doi
- Reimagining copyright’s duration (PDF, 0.3MB) – Rebecca Giblin doi
- Copyright formalities: A return to registration? (PDF, 0.2MB) – Dev S Gangjee doi
- Calibrating copyright for creators and consumers: Promoting distributive justice and Ubuntu (PDF, 0.2MB) – Caroline B Ncube doi
- A reimagined approach to copyright enforcement from a regulator’s perspective (PDF, 0.2MB) – Kimberlee Weatherall doi
- A collection of impossible ideas (PDF, 0.2MB) – Rebecca Giblin and Kimberlee Weatherall doi