Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- Introduction: Landscape, place and identity in craft and design (PDF, 186KB) – Kay Lawrence, Editor doi
- Dark Manners (PDF, 647KB) – Sue Kneebone doi
- Inside the outback: An exploration of domesticated landscapes in Semco’s Long Stitch Originals series of the 1980s (PDF, 1MB) – Sera Waters doi
- The sleeping-bag landscape (PDF, 990KB) – Rowan Bailey and Claire Barber doi
- PLACE | DRESSING (PDF, 417KB) – Peta Carlin doi
- Body scape: A wearable inquiry into body–landscape relations (PDF, 891KB) – Alice Lewis doi
- Place and identity: What can we learn from the dead? (PDF, 207KB) – Tom Lee doi
- Landscape, memory and contemporary design (PDF, 890KB) – Panita Karamanea doi