Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- Volney and the science of morality in revolutionary France (PDF, 334KB) Alexander Cook
- Mary Wollstonecraft revisited (PDF, 286KB) Ann Curthoys
- Raphaël Lemkin, creator of the concept of genocide: a world history perspective (PDF, 403KB) John Docker
- Thinking with Stanner in the present (PDF, 251KB) Melinda Hinkson
- Judith Butler: disturbance, provocation and the ethics of non-violence (PDF, 319KB) Fiona Jenkins