Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- Emerging Perspectives on Automobilities in Non-Urban Australia: A context for Cruising Country (PDF, 1.7MB) Ursula Frederick and Lisa Stefanoff
- The Flip Side: Women on the Redex Around Australia Reliability trials of the 1950s (PDF, 2.9MB) Georgine Clarsen
- ‘Going Back’: Journeys with David MacDougall’s Link-Up Diary (PDF, 176KB) Catherine Summerhayes
- ‘Now we got truck everywhere, we don’t travel anywhere’: A phenomenology of travelling by community mutika in the northern Kimberley, Western Australia (PDF, 408KB) Anthony Redmond
- Country Love (day 1) (PDF, 3.7MB) Pamela Lofts
- Roadworks: Automobility and belonging in Aboriginal art (PDF, 1.8MB) Ursula Frederick
- ‘we’re not truckin’ around’: On and off-road in Samuel Wagan Watson’s Smoke Encrypted Whispers (PDF, 492KB) Katherine Bode
- Fuel, Cars and the Geography of Petrol Sniffing (PDF, 2.0MB) Maggie Brady