Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- Craft • Material • Memory (PDF, 179KB) – Anne Brennan and Patsy Hely
- Les Tricoteuses: The plain and purl of solidarity and protest (PDF, 1.7MB) – Liz Stops
- The symmetry of khayamiya and quilting: International relations of the Egyptian tentmakers (PDF, 3.2MB) – Sam Bowker
- Unfinished business: Craft and revivification (PDF, 581KB) – Mae Finlayson and Karen Hall
- The mnemonic qualities of textiles: Sustaining lifelong attachment (PDF, 1.1MB) – Emma Peters
- The strange quiet of things misplaced: Craft, material and memory in the work of Elisa Markes-Young (PDF, 1.6MB) – Belinda von Mengersen
- Crafting new spatial and sensorial relationships in contemporary jewellery (PDF, 595KB) – Sabine Pagan
- Experiential collaborations from garment to costume: Play and the thing as design outcome (PDF, 1.4MB) – Martha Glazzard, Sarah Kettley, Tessa Marie Acti and Karen Harrigan
- Reworking the archive: Experimental arts, memory and imagination (PDF, 466KB) – Katherine Moline and Jacqueline Clayton