Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- Self-Reliance as Panacea: Muddling Strategic Thinking in Australia (PDF, 0.7MB) – Robyn Lim and A. D. McLennan
- Public Standards and Private Monitoring: New Zealand's New Banking Supervision Regime (PDF, 0.6MB) – Arthur Grimes
- Commonwealth Financial Dominance, Fiscal Balance, or Reverse Revenue Sharing? (PDF, 0.7MB) – Robert Albon
- The Future of New Zealand’s National Superannuation (PDF, 0.6MB) – David Thomson
- Australia’s Merger Policy and the Caltex/Ampol Merger Case (PDF, 0.8MB) – Sandra Navalli
- New Zealand’s Takeovers Regulation: The Unresolved Debate (PDF, 0.8MB) – Peter Fitzsimons
- New Zealand’s Net Carbon Dioxide Emission Stabilisation Target (PDF, 0.8MB) – Robin Brasell
- Deregulation in Indonesia: Two Steps Forward, One Step Back (PDF, 0.8MB) – George Fane
- Filling the 20 Per Cent Gap: Francis Fukuyama on Trust and Social Capital (PDF, 0.6MB) – Andrew Norton
- Killing People: Peter Singer on Life and Death (PDF, 0.5MB) – Ross Parish
- James Cox reviews Dismantling the Welfare State: Reagan, Thatcher and the Politics of Retrenchment by Paul Pierson (PDF, 0.3MB)
- Mike Ross reviews We, The Jury: The Jury System and the Ideal of Democracy by Jeffrey Abramson (PDF, 0.2MB)
- David Henderson reviews The World After Communism: A Polemic For Our Times by Robert Skidelsky (PDF, 0.2MB)
- Ken Phillips reviews Strategic Choices: A Study of the Interaction of Industrial Relations and Corporate Strategy in the Pilbara Iron Ore Industry by Pam Swain (PDF, 0.2MB)
- Ian McEwin reviews Contractual Non-Disclosure: An Applied Study in Modern Contract Theory by Anthony Duggan, Michael Bryan and Frances Hanks (PDF, 0.1MB)
- Brian T. Trainor reviews Just a Piece of Paper? Divorce Reform and the Undermining of Marriage edited by Robert Whelan (PDF, 0.2MB)