Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- Working Together: Towards an Inclusive Federalism? (PDF, 0.7MB) – Campbell Sharman
- From Welfare State to Optimal Size of Government: A Paradigm Shift for Public Policy (PDF, 0.7MB) – Patrick J. Caragata
- The Political Economy of the Kyoto Protocol (PDF, 0.7MB) – Aynsley Kellow
- Global Emissions Trading: A Post-Kyoto Proposal (PDF, 0.8MB) – Warwick J. McKibbin
- An Economic Analysis of New Zealand’s Conservation Strategies (PDF, 0.9MB) – John L. Craig
- End-Point Royalties for Plant Breeding in Australia (PDF, 0.8MB) – Ross Kingwell and Alistair Watson
- Development and Democratisation in East and Southeast Asia (PDF, 0.8MB) – Jamie Mackie
- The 'Stolen Generations': A Report from Experience (PDF, 0.4MB) – Kenneth Maddock
Notes and Topics
- The High Costs of Capital Taxation in Australia (PDF, 0.4MB) – W. Erwin Diewert and Denis A. Lawrence
- No Clear Objective: The Simons Report on Foreign Aid (PDF, 0.3MB) – Peter Warr
- Does Compulsory Voting Distort Electoral Outcomes? (PDF, 0.3MB) – Gary Johns
- Michael James reviews Will You Still Need me? A Retirement Income Primer for Politicians, Employers and Meddlers and Will You Still Need Me? Retirement-Income Lessons from New Zealand by Michael Littlewood (PDF, 0.2MB)
- Franco Papandrea reviews The Remaking of Television New Zealand 1984–1992 by Barry Spicer, Michael Powell and David Emanuel (PDF, 0.2MB)
- Winton Bates reviews Societal Cohesion and the Globalising Economy: What Does the Future Hold? by the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development, and The End of Order by Francis Fukuyama (PDF, 0.2MB)
- Brian Crittenden reviews Taking Educadon Seriously: A Reform Program for Australian Schools by Ken Gannicott (PDF, 0.2MB)
- Alan Barcan reviews Educating Australia: Government, Economy and Citizen since 1960 by Simon Marginson (PDF, 0.3MB)
- Ian Wills reviews Australia: State of the Environment 1996 by State of the Environment Advisory Council (PDF, 0.3MB)