Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
- Preliminary pages (PDF, 187KB)
- Preface: Woollarawarre Bennelong: rethinking the tragic narrative (PDF, 401KB)
- Bennelong among his people (PDF, 270KB) – Keith Vincent Smith
- Bennelong in Britain (PDF, 265KB) – Kate Fullagar
- The many truths of Bennelong’s tragedy (PDF, 257KB) – Emma Dortins
- Rosalie Kunoth-Monks and the making of Jedda (PDF, 270KB) – Karen Fox
- Christianity, colonialism, and cross-cultural translation: Lancelot Threlkeld, Biraban, and the Awabakal (PDF, 364KB) – Anne Keary
- Keeping it in the family: partnerships between Indigenous and Muslim communities in Australia (PDF, 262KB) – Peta Stephenson
- The provision of water infrastructure in Aboriginal communities in South Australia (PDF, 344KB) – Eileen Willis, Meryl Pearce, Carmel McCarthy, Fiona Ryan and Ben Wadham
- Gadubanud society in the Otway Ranges,Victoria: an environmental history (PDF, 2.3MB) – Lawrence Niewójt
- Dhudhuroa and Yaithmathang languages and social groups in north-east Victoria – a reconstruction (PDF, 309KB) – Ian D Clark
- Book Reviews (PDF, 420KB)
- Contributors (PDF, 124KB)
- Information for Authors (PDF, 141KB)
- Aboriginal History Monograph Series (PDF, 140KB)