Please read Conditions of use before downloading the formats.
If your web browser doesn't automatically open these files, please download a PDF reader application such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To copy a chapter DOI link, right-click (on a PC) or control+click (on a Mac) and then select ‘Copy link location’.
Research and Theory in Human Ecology
- Two Kinds of Economy, Two Kinds of Self—Toward More Manageable, Hence More Sustainable and Just Supply Chains (PDF, 137KB) – Carleton B. Christensen
- Nutrient Balances and Management of Soil Fertility Prior to the Arrival of Chemical Fertilizers in Andalusia, Southern Spain (PDF, 523KB) – Manuel González de Molina, Roberto García-Ruiz, David Soto Fernández, Gloria Guzmán Casado, Antonio Cid, and Juan Infante Amate
- Climate Change and Society: Toward Online Pedagogy (PDF, 213KB) – Jennifer Kelly, Aaron McCright, and Thomas Dietz
- An Examination of Behavior Change Theories to Predict Behavioral Intentions of Organisms-in-Trade Hobbyists (PDF, 442KB) – Jessica Mayer, Erin Seekamp, Jonathan Casper and Gary Blank
- Who Is For or Against the Park? Factors Influencing the Public’s Perception of a Regional Park: A Slovenian Case Study (PDF, 381KB) – Mojca Nastran and Majda Černič Istenič
- Are There Relationships Among Racial Segregation, Economic Isolation, and Proximity to Green Space? (PDF, 336KB) – Salvatore Saporito and Daniel Casey
- Current Cultures in Threatening, Comforting, and Challenging Ecologies (PDF, 416KB) – Evert Van de Vliert
- Ecologia Humana Uma Visao Global (PDF, 88KB) – Reviewed by Karl Bruckmeier and Luc Hens
- Structural Human Ecology: New Essays in Risk, Energy, and Sustainability (PDF, 90KB) – Reviewed by Erik L. Bond
- Understanding Human Ecology: A Systems Approach to Sustainability (PDF, 58KB) – Reviewed by Liesel Carlsson
- The Garden of God: Toward a Human Ecology (PDF, 102KB) – Reviewed by Robin van Tine
- Contributors to This Issue (PDF, 69KB)